Growth and Value for Sponsors, Exhibitors and Your Association
Date and time
Thursday 12th April 2018, 15:00 to 17:30
Associations, as organisers of events want exhibitors and sponsors to return - and even more to grow. In this seminar, one of the UK's leading experts will detail how you can get exhibitors to appreciate the psychology and commitment needed to excel, and enjoy a competitive advantage in the market place you provide them; how you can persuade more to take part and how you can raise the value for current clients, all to ensure greater growth and revenue for the association.
Who should attend
Association employees looking to increase sponsors and exhibitors, and raise the value to them of events, thus securing revenue and your capacity to deliver for members. This event is only open to employees of membership organisations.
||Registration, Refreshments & Networking
Damian Hutt, Executive Director, AAE
Raising Value for Exhibitors & Sponsors to drive growth
This session will change you mindset, align your thinking and demonstrate through pertinent association examples the actions to grow your exhibitors and sponsors:
John Blaskey, The Exhibiting Consultancy
- Building the bridge from 'booth to business'
- 7 steps to retain more exhibitors / sponsors and attracting new ones
- How your exhibitors can be sure of de-risking their investment
- Delivering a measurable return on their investment and generating an identifiable new business pipeline
Making the case for Face-to-Face
Critical to events is optimising the delegate experience by providing them with relevant and engaged exhibitors. During this session John will work to help you to:
- Discover the three key elements in successful exhibiting / live marketing – and the three crucial steps to take.
- Identify the "What, How and When" of educating your exhibitors.
- Review the tools to educate your exhibitors – and help them measure their results.
Discuss with the speakers and experts, around tables, how you can apply what you have learnt and your own special issues, to resolve barriers to success, and map a clear route to improve performance.
||Close of event
This event is only open to members of the Association of Association Executives. Please register then join the AAE prior to attending the event.
(at no fee) before the event.